More reviews of organic products coming your way! 🙂
A lot of organic and ayurveda products are available in the market, making it difficult for one to choose and stick to. I recently got hold of “wheat germ rose” natural oil soap. I’ve been using it for some time now and trust me, my skin feels so soft. I regret that I’ve been using such harsh chemicals on my dear skin till now.
My skin is extremely dry and needs a lot of moisturizer during the day for hydration. But after using this organic oil based soap, I realized it was mostly due to the drying soaps and body washes I had been using.
Wheat germ rose has antioxidant properties, which helps the skin glow by retaining the moisture.
Price: INR 249
Weight: 125 gms
Shelf Life: 36 months
The soap comes in a very neat brown cardboard packaging with plastic wrapper. The box has all the required details written on it, including the ingredients, price, and weight.
Online Availability: Facebook page of Redolence
The soap is very soft and moist to touch, and only a small amount is enough for a single use. Hence, making it last longer. It has a very soft and natural fragrance of mogra essential oil which fills my washroom with the aroma. The color is natural with small generous pieces of dried rose. It cleanses well, with all the ingredients that are gentle on the skin and completely safe too, suitable even to be used on the face. The soap lathers well, without drying the skin and I would love to buy it again or try new fragrances and ingredients. Their charcoal soap is on my list for now!
PS – My husband calls it the Choco Chip soap from the way it looks and he may not be wrong 🙂
- Gentle on the skin
- Natural fragrance on essential oils
- No artificial color
- Very little require for good amount of lather
- Price could be a little lower
- Starts to soften if left moist; hence may melt if not used optimally
Secret to a flawless beauty is to have a good health, to be in shape, to need less makeup, to have an even skin tone and glow. So today I’m going to share 12 of my favorite skin care tips, to keep you looking your best. Try them ( all or any! ) to get that radiance you’ve always wanted.
- Every morning, have warm to hot water with lemon and apple cider vinegar to jump-start your digestion.
- Without fail use sunscreen on your face and neck every morning and as required, and so far, you would avoid 80% of new spots or wrinkles! Use sunscreen now and every day for the rest of your life.
- Break a sweat! Do speed-walks, yoga, swimming or try any sport or find any fitness activity that you really enjoy, and you’ll stick with them for a long haul. I believe fresh air does wonders for the skin, so go for a walk whenever possible.
- Eat healthy and you won’t have to count calories – have lots of fresh fruits and veggies that are rich in antioxidants.Try to incorporate these food items ( whichever suits your food habits, body and skin ) in your everyday diet as they’ll keep you glowing inside-out : dried apricots, cucumbers, walnuts, avocado, watermelon, oranges, flax seed, chia seed, spinach, tomatoes, corn, soybeans, papaya, sweet potatoes, almonds, chicken, turkey, shellfish, salmon.
- Exfoliate your skin twice a week to get rid of all dirt and clogging. It will keep your skin healthy and soft.
- Sleep for 7 hours. No amount of makeup or any alternate measure can replace a good sound-sleep.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water all round the year. Use cool (not cold) water if you have rash or redness of any kind. Icy cold water will not help your skin in any ways nor would hot water. It will only dehydrate the skin.
- Use Vitamin C rich food and serums. It will benefit your skin humongously!
- Always use moisturizer/ body lotion that goes with your skin type after shower or when you take off your makeup. Try to look for a moisturizer that is rich but not greasy. Never ever quit moisturizing. I personally always infuse few drops of oil in my moisturizer, body lotion, face packs, makeup, hair serum 🙂
- Drink more water.
- Don’t use tons of makeup. Trust me you really don’t need a lot. Just a touch here and there to accentuate your features. And also, do not worry too much about what beauty trends are “In”. I feel it’s more about self-expression in terms of makeup/hair/fashion. Do what makes you feel happy and beautiful!
- If you suffer with serious acne/pimples problems then you must cut-off sugar and carbs for a while.
And now finally I would like to share a turmeric-based face pack. Its regular use will give you a flawless glowing skin. It will also help you to control acne/pimples.
You’ll need :
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coconut milk – 1 teaspoon
Mix all the ingredients into a smooth consistency and apply evenly on clean and dried face. Let it dry for 10 minutes. You can reapply another layer if you want to keep it longer. Rinse face with tepid water and pat dry.
Don’t forget to moisturize! 🙂
I would prefer to use this mask at night, before going to sleep. In the morning you will see how beautiful golden glow your skin has.